You might expect to read here about the various process engineering capabilities that we have and in what markets we operate, but what we really care about is what works best for you.
Of course, we can and love to help you in any phase of your engineering project. Whether it is in a conceptual, basic, or detailed design stage. Perhaps you have reached a stage where you require assistance in commissioning and start-up. We are there to help as well.
We do however, propose to take it one critical step further, and that is to start with understanding.
Real & Sound Understanding
We are convinced that a proper understanding of the principles that govern your process is key to develop better solutions. Whether you are looking to build a new plant (greenfield), expand an existing plant (brownfield), or looking to improve your plant. It basically all starts with understanding of your process. Only when such understanding is achieved at the desired level is when we come with opportunities to convert that understanding in solutions that work.
From that understanding, we can offer you a full toolbox of techniques and tools that allow you to tackle your engineering challenges such as:
- set up of PFD’s (process flow diagrams)
- technology selection assessments
- sizing Calculations of process lines, control valves, relief valves, plate/shell and shell/tube exchanger; pump selection
- chemical Compatibility Studies; material selection
- retrofitting of process equipment
- set up of P&ID’s (piping and instrumentation diagrams)
- techno-economical assessments and evaluations
- process safety studies (also see process safety)
- design and implementation of control systems and narratives (also see: process control)
- modelling & simulation (also see: modelling)
- design of unit operations
- plant design, operation and scale-up
- energy analysis and optimization (“Pinch”)
No matter what your project is about, we combine a firm engineering background with several years of practical plant experience. That is right! We have actually worked in the plants that we helped designing and use this experience to develop solutions that are beyond the ordinary but always cost-effective and safe.
We are especially keen to develop and improve the processes of the following nature:
- bio-based materials ;
- circular innovations;
- polymers, polymer intermediates and monomers;
- base chemicals;
- performance chemicals;
- oil and gas.