We assume that you have automatically clicked to accept our privacy on our website or anywhere else like everybody does but rest assure, we strive for full GDPR compliance.
What information find in this document:
- Who are we
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Our policy for children
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- What if your data gets stolen
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
Who are we
ChemXpro is a private organization based in the Netherlands situated at a beautiful place that we call “The Castle“
Our address is:
Kasteel Genbroekstraat 18
Want to visit us? Send a message or give us a call (+31(0)62060008) or email to info@ChemXpro.com
You may also leave a message on our website www.ChemXpro.com
What data do we collect?
ChemXpro collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Any data that is required to be of service you or is legally required such as:
- ID card/passport
- Income, salary and information to be sent to the authorities if required
- pictures from a company outing (we expect not to get any inappropriate ones;)
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- Your resume(s) and motivation letter
- You labour contract and other agreements we made with you
- Your email address and phone number
- Your birthdate (we love to reach out to you on your birthday)
- Information that proves that you legally reside in the EU
- What else? Basically all we need to create a good experience for you as a stakeholder. No more, no less.
Data we do not collect
There is also data that we are not interested in and will never collect from you. If by some mistake in the process, we’ll acquire such data: we will immediately destroy it in an appropriate manner.
- racial or ethnic origin
- sexual orientation
- political opinions
- religious or philosophical beliefs
- dickpics (just don’t do it)
- trade-union membership
- genetic, biometric or health data except in specific cases (e.g. when you’ve been given explicit consent or when processing is needed for reasons of substantial public interest, on the basis of EU or national law)
- personal data related to criminal convictions and offences unless this is authorised by EU or national law (We may ask for a declaration of good conduct though and we expect it to be a clean record)
How do we collect your data?
We have many sophisticated and advanced ways to collect data but most of it comes from you directly, in a relatively low-tech manner. Some indirect data comes from people that have spoken in a positive manner about you and some comes from the information you shared openly on the internet that we will only use to serve you better, if such data has no further use; we will destroy it. Examples on how we collect data is when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Put something in the open on the internet
- When you send us an email or postcard
- Give us a call and we write down your phone number
- Someone wrote or said something awesome about you
- Publish an article about your work or research
- Post something on social media platforms
- Are listed in the phone book
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Reach out to you with interesting information, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree with this policy, Our Company will share your data with ChemXpro so that they may offer you their products and services too. Trust us, you will not regret it.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data using cloud based services or electronic devices that are secured in the best way possible (we think). For some cases, we have found that old fashioned paper works as well. In no way, we will use floppy disks, CD-ROM or USB sticks to store your data
We are always looking to improve our data security and are big fans of cybersecurity and embrace difficult to guess passwords, two factor verification and biometric access. Our offices are closed when nobody is around, cabinets are closed by locks and all our offices have an alarm system to keep villains out.
Our Company will keep your data for as long as necessary (usually 5 years but longer if national or EU law requires so) Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data making handy use of the delete button or a shredder until it is no longer around. In rare cases, we may organize an event where we will burn your data and burry the ashes.
Policy for Children
If you are under 16 years old and we get data from you, for example using a social media account or a download account, we must get your parental consent first, e.g. by bringing us in contact with a parent or guardian. Haven’t you asked mommy or daddy or your guardian? Than we will automatically destroy the data using methods listed in the previous paragraph.
If we have something important or interesting to share (at least: we think so) Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
Do you regret your decision after you have agreed to receive marketing? No problem! may always opt out at a later date. No questions asked.
Do you have any reason why you do not want to hear from us anymore? Then you have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to others (unless EU law requires it). Information of which we think is essential for you will always be sent but again; only when you consent.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. The EU website has clearly stated these via https://europa.eu/youreurope/business/dealing-with-customers/data-protection/data-protection-gdpr/#shortcut-0 .
In case it has been while since you were on the EU website, please find it below:
The right to access – You have the right to request ChemXpro for copies of your personal data. This is usually free. We may charge an amount when we consider your request outrageous. This is when it takes more than 1 hour to provide these copies. For any extra time we require, we charge €10,00/hr.
The right to rectification – Do you think that your data is incorrect? You have the right to request that Our Company corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete. As matter of fact: we will appreciate this.
The right to erasure – Do you want us to forget you? You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data. A disclaimer: we will not erase the data when:
- the processing is necessary to respect the freedom of expression and information
- We have to keep the personal data to comply with a legal obligation
- there are other reasons of public interest to store the personal data, such as public health or scientific and historical research purposes
- We need to store the personal data to establish a legal claim
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ChemXpro restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ChemXpro’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
We may be very busy at some times so if you make a request, please give us some time to handle your request properly. we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31(0)46 2060008
Or write to us: info@ChemXpro.com
Are you the person that loves the use of stamps?
Send a letter to:
Kasteel Genbroekstraat 18
In former times, before the rise of the internet, cookies were loved as typically small, flat and sweet foods. We are personally big fans of the Dutch delight called Stroopwafels.
In this case however and referred to in this section we mean HTTP cookies, cookies are small pieces of data, moslty text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information about HTTP cookies visit allaboutcookies.org. The recipe for Stroopwafels can be found here: www.chemxpro.com/blog
How do we use HTTPcookies?
Our Company uses HTTPcookies in a range of ways to improve your experience on our website, including:
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, also see the section above, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company website uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. We think that you still like these so we decided to provide this service for you. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company website uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
What if your data gets stolen
Despite all the security measures we take in order to keep your data safe, we are aware that data leaks may happen. If we notice that this has taken place, we will inform the DPA, in our case Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens within 72 hours. In addition; we will inform you as well via the contact means that are known to us. Such is being taken care of by office management and falls under the direct responsibility of the top management of our Company.
How to contact us
Email us at: info@ChemXpro.com
Call us: +31(0)46 2060008
Or write to us at:
Kasteel Genbroekstraat 18
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office also via the contact information above. Still unsatisfied? Please contact the DPA of the Netherlands, called autoriteit persoonsgegevens via +31(0)88-1805 250 or via https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl
Please be clear and specific to them as they have never heard of us (and we like to keep it that way)