Chemistry is, as it is in our name, at the heart of what we do.
Within ChemXpro, you will find a dedicated team of plant chemists with varying backgrounds to work on the challenges of today and tomorrow’s future.
What do we offer?
Understanding the chemistry that govern your process is key to develop great processes. We provide such expertise to a variety of industries. We convert CO2 into valuable building blocks, work on chemical recycling, pyrolysis, convert biomass into a wide range of platform chemicals or use chemistry to make paint and coating additives.
- Design and optimize new synthetic routes and sequences that best fit with your available equipment.
- Minimize waste and find solutions in recycling as much as possible.
- Perform sidestream management and where possible valorize the sidestream
- Scale up your chemistry from mg to kg scale (Process scale-up).
- Create the link between your R&D and and the production plant or production partner; we ensure that they have all the necessary information to perform the right synthesis for you.
- Develop processes for organic and inorganic blends
- Support and troubleshoot tolling activities
- batch processing (up to 10 m3);
- continuous processing;
- continuous flow chemistry/ micro reaction technology.
- Design, construction and commissioning of skids and pilot plants
- AC treatment
- Diels Alder
- Polymer Chemistry
- Thermal conversions
- Michael addition
- (Luche) reduction
- Cross coupling reactions
- Halogenation (fluorination, chloronation and bromination)
- Electrochemical reactions
- Several organometallic reactions
- Ozonations and phosgenations, (from generators)