A partner that that solves analytical challenges and provides support staff? That is ChemXpro.
We provide organizations in chemistry, life sciences, food, and related industry with in-depth expertise in the field of analytical chemistry so you can be sure that the products that you develop or produce are of specified quality.
We support you in preparing the analytical package, validation and implementation of analytical methods, advice of parameters and specifications and quality control.
In order to monitor your process we suggest you where to take in process samples, have in-line measurements, advice parameters for go/no go and release specifications, help with stability testing and shelf life testing and give hands on advise for QC supported troubleshooting of the process.
We love to tackle your analytical needs making use of our specialists from bachelors level up to experienced PhDs.
We provide analytical support and develop methods in:
- Small molecules
- Advanced materials and surfaces
- Food analysis
- Coatings, Adhesives, Sealants and Elastomers (CASE)
- Analysis of waste water
More specifically; we provide expertise in the following techniques:
- (Smart) Sensors
- GC / Gas chromatography
- LC / Liquid chromatography
- HPLC / High-performance liquid chromatography
- UPLC / Ultra-Performance liquid chromatography
- FTIR / Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy
- NMR/ Nuclear Magnetic ResonanceÂ spectroscopy
- AAS / Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy
- AES / Atomic Emission Spectroscopy
- UV-VIS / Ultraviolet-Visible spectroscopy
- XRF / X-Ray Fluorescent spectroscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy
- XPS / X-ray Photoelectron spectroscopy
- mass spectrometry;
- thermal Analysis
- TGA / Thermogravimetric Analysis
- TMA / Thermomechanical Analysis
- DSC / Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- DMA / Dynamic Mechanical Analysis
- SEM / Scanning Electron Microscopy
- TEM / Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Optical Microscopy
- X-Ray Microscopy
- AFM / Atomic Force Microscopy
- hybrid & Hyphenated Techniques;